How to Register
How to Download
How to Register
Please complete the registration form to obtain a username and password to access all the functions of the site. Of course, feel free to browse before you register.
As you choose the image(s), place each item into your Basket.
Your Basket shows all the items you have selected. You can remove an item from your Basket at any time.
When you want to proceed, click on Request a quote.
When providing a quotation for your image(s) we need a little information so we can quickly provide you with an accurate quote. This is what you need to include:
· The intended use of the image (eg personal display print, book): select from the dropdown list beside each image
· The size the image will be used (e.g. 1/2 page; 1/4 page, or the dimensions, whichever is most relevant)
· The print run for the image(s) if for a book, magazine, brochure or other printed item
· If relevant: the length of time for which electronic rights are required, and the type of electronic rights required
· Distribution area for the end product - within a single country, worldwide, etc.
· Language/s of final product
The more information you can provide, the better. You can always add any other relevant information into the ‘Extra information’ field. You will receive an email advising that your quotation has been prepared. Log in to view the quotation and make your payment by clicking the Pay for this order button at the bottom of the page. The quotation also acts as your invoice and you will be able to print it for your records. Payment can be made either by EFT directly into our account or by credit card using our PayPal account. Clients who have an account with Auscape are able to receive the high res files at the same time as the invoice, with terms of 14 days.
Once you have paid (if applicable), please go to your Requests page. Click on the Request number and follow the prompts to download your order. If you have ordered several items please allow a few moments for the order to be processed. The Requests page records any Requests that you have made and their current status.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored on your computer by Internet sites you visit.
You must choose to accept the cookie when prompted, in order to log in to this site.
Please log in to the site again after changing the cookie setting.
How to setup cookies for Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Advanced
- Choose "Override automatic cookie handling"
- Choose "Prompt" for First-party Cookies
- Choose "Prompt" for Third-party Cookies
This setting will allow you either to accept or reject the cookies.
How to Download
To be able to view the downloaded files, you will need an image viewing program.
On the Order/Tax Invoice page there will be a download link for the ordered images. Click on the link and from the resulting dialogue box, select the destination for the zip file.
If you are having difficulty downloading, your internet connection may be busy. Please try again from your Orders page. If the problem persists, please check with your network administrator to see if there are download restrictions in place with your network or ISP before contacting the Help Desk.
This site supports the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10.0+ (PC only)
- Safari (Mac)
- Firefox (Mac and PC)
Some areas of this site may not display correctly on older browsers. Mac users please use Safari or Firefox - Internet Explorer for Macintosh is not supported.
For all technical enquiries please contact the Help Desk.